Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Being A Pops




Though some might think of this time in Connor's life insignificant, I am really enjoying it. I have hardly worked any Over Time this last month because I want to be at home. I don't want to go anywhere else but home to relax with my family of three. Simple life style and simple plan, but that is what I want. When I am at work, gym or at a church meeting I just want to get home. I enjoy the feeling of him sleeping on my chest and the comfort of knowing that he is ok. What a beautiful feeling! We have been blessed for having invited him into our home. His simple smiles lighten our day so much.

7 comments:

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

lo que es ser padres..no??? recuerdas anoche, eran casi las 2 am y Connor estaba con su sonrisa de oreja a oreja, mientras tanto nosotros un poco frustados, por que no sabiamos com dormirlo...jaja..ya habia comido y hecho popis y el no queria dormir....a que chikito!!!!Cindy

Klepinger said...

He is such a cutie pie!! You sound like a good little daddy. Come by and see us soon!!

The Biglers said...

Aw, so cute! I love his handsome smiles! Lets get together soon!

Cherie said...

Oh wow! Hey, this is Cherie and it's been waaaaayyyy too long since I have seen or heard from anyone! I had no idea that you were married!! I'm way out of the loop. What a cute baby! Being a parent is the best. I have two now, a boy and a girl. My little girl, Natalie, that you saw when she was a baby way back at that get-together we all had in Snowflake--she is now 3 1/2 years old! Absolutely crazy!

Cherie said...

Hey, one more thing. I'm sure you know this because you can see the link, but we have a real blog now--not just that really old, never updated website. So if you want to see some newer pictures it's justuswebbs.blogspot.com

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

He is getting so fat! I love it. He is really cute! You love being a dad, good job Tim. Take lots of pics so you can remember.

Shelbi Whittaker said...

he is such a cute little baby, and you guys make such cute parents! It was fun to see you guys tonight for a few minutes.