Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Lights!

Cindy and I both love the Holiday Season and the lights and Spirit of this time of year and since we aren't in an Apartment Complex this Christmas we have been excited to decorate outside. I was humbled by the house next door, since everyone seems to try to beat their neighbors right! I didn't even try to compete. I just did the best that I could with what I had. I kept looking out the window in the month of November and everytime that I did I saw like 40 PEOPLE working on my neighbors Christmas lights. So since I am pretty much on my own until Connor gets bigger and he can scamper up the trees, I have decided to accept defeat. I am very competitive but....I can't take on 40 people right? So I am posting my christmas light display and my neighbors and you can tell me which is better!



5 comments:

The Egan Family said...

We love yours Tim! Its awesome you took the time to put your christmas lights up! Shaybe and I have everything up but the Christmas lights! So if you don't think you have your neighbors beat, you definantly have us beat!

The Egan Family said...

P.S. I am flattered that you named your handsome son after me!

Klepinger said...

We missed you at Thanksgiving!!! Love your lights-You have an awesome neighbor-lucky to live so close to the Temple!! We love you-PLEASE come by and bring Conner, he is a little cutie!!

The Biglers said...

Aw! I love your lights! They are so pretty!

Mom and Pop Reed said...

These will always be special memories, your first little home next to the temple. I love how you did your lights! Conner is such a beautiful boy, how fun to have someone besides yourselves to enjoy Christmas with, and I promise next year will be even more fun as he figures out how to rip open presents...