Sunday, May 10, 2009

My New Gun

So, here are a few pictures with my newest gun, I think it is called an SP220??


*It is the only gun that I have that was made in CHINA!


*It features two five shot magazines with bullets included.


*It does not have a lifetime warranty though! So I need to keep the thing in its case and not shoot it much.


What I do know is that my wife does NOT like it! If she is in the kitchen and I just want to let her know that I am around, I might shoot a bullet into the kitchen to scare her, or.....shoot Connor in the diaper. He actually likes it! I was shooting the wall with it the other day while he was in the tub and all of my bullets were hitting the wall above him. He was laughing and laughing. My wife still doesnt like it. Scroll Down To See Pictures.













No comments: