Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connor y Valentina

So this is Valentina. Connor's first kiss. Little man got taken advantage of by this girl that is 6 months older than him. I missed it too! They were in front of everyone in sunday school and since I am the ward mission leader, I missed it! I am always teaching the gospel principles class so......I wasn't there to address the issue. Everyone in class thought that it was cute. I on the other hand did not, now look at them. They go everywhere together. Soon they will be in nursery together and I will have to keep an eye on them to make sure that they behave. Here they are at a ward christmas party together. Little man gets kinda scared at times, but you can tell he likes the attention. :)
Her older sisters are in the background and I think that they egg it on alittle!

No comments: