Saturday, September 20, 2008

ASU

So today I changed Connor into an ASU outfit so that I wouldnt feel alone when watching the Game against Georgia, I felt that Georgia was going to walk all over ASU (which they DID!) so I wanted my son there with me to cheer on the Devils. It was our first game to watch together and he handled it pretty good. He started biting his nails in the first quarter, which was good because mine where gone before the opening kickoff.





















Cindy came in and took a picture of us (she usually doesn't like it when I watch football cuz she likes soccer n baseball) and let us watch it. Thanks Mom! We took him out alittle today and he enjoyed it! He went to see his great grumps for the first time and show him his little DEVILS shirt.

4 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

Why who gave you that super cute outfit?? Can't wait to see the baby! Tell Cindy I said Hi

The Biglers said...

Aw! So cute! You are going to be best buddies!

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Thanks for posting the pictures bro. Father and son's first football game together huh? Miss you guys.

Marquita said...

What a cutie! I mean Connor, but Tim you're not so bad yourself. Go to Grandma's, I left something there for you. Did your mom tell you about it?

I actually haven't taken it to her house yet, but it's in my car and all ready to go. So, hopefully today sometime!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!