Sunday, September 14, 2008

ITS AN AMBUSH!!



.

















YA RIGHT!! You look at these pictures and think that the kid is a great sleeper. . . right?? After contemplating for hours, I have come to the conclusion that he is a bat. All day he can be wrapped up in a blanket and zonked out, or he puts on this move of a MODEL trying to show how a baby is "supposed" to sleep with both hands under his cheeks. Right, just like in all the kids books. Then, starting at 10 p.m. - 4 a.m. he has to wake up and feed! Like every 30 minutes this little guy starts up his pistons and wakes the whole house up. I wish he would start his fussy business about 4 a.m. when I have to wake up anyway, but at 10 p.m. when I want to go to sleep it is just upside down!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute!!!! I really need to get your phone number. I have a present for that handsome boy. Congratulations again!!!!

Mom and Pop Reed said...

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Where did you come from, baby dear?
Out of the everywhere into here.

Where did you get your eyes so blue?
Out of the sky as I came through.

What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?
Some of the starry spikes left in.

Where did you get that little tear?
I found it waiting when I got here.

What makes your forehead so smooth and high?
A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

Whence that three-corner'd smile of bliss?
Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

What makes your cheek like a warm soft rose?
I saw something better than anyone knows.

How did they all come just to be you?
God thought of me, and so I grew.

But how did you come to us, you dear?
God thought of you, and so I am here.

-George McDonald (variation by Mom)

It's tempting to let him sleep thru the day, but tell Mama' that he needs to play! We miss Conner, give him kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Reed

McMemories said...

what tim you thought babies actually sleep when you want them too:) oh the joys of parenthood right?!
he is a cutie!! can't wait to meet little conner!!

The Biglers said...

I love him! He is so adorable! I need to come and visit again......