Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cliff Jumping


A few weeks ago I took the Priests and Teachers to a Priesthood activity in our ward. We went to Canyon lake and we had a lot of fun. I came back burned and with a headache, but it was fun to get out and learn how to swim again. It has been a long time since I had to swim farther than a pool's length. But the great thing about me is that I float! I just roll over on my back and that is my life saver! We planned on going cliff jumping while we were there and as you can see, I had to be the first in the water and the first to jump. The young men were all talking it up and then when it came down to it, nobody wanted to be the
first to jump! The whole way there they were in the back seat saying how high they were going to jump from and bla bla bla. I didn't even think that I would have to get wet. But the trip was going to be a waste if nobody got in the water right?? So as you can see, I forgot to take my wallet out of my pocket when I got in the water! GOOD ONE TIM!!

No comments: