Saturday, June 21, 2008

Edlin's Games

I love Saturdays, I woke up before the Sun and weeded my flower bed and gave them water. Then washed the car and cleaned it nicely. Then I went inside and made eggs and chorizo with pancakes on the side. Saturdays and Sundays are my days to cook and I like it. Cindy's dad came by to finish off the leftovers. We called up Brookly and planned to each lunch with them. We met Brookly and Lathe with the kiddos at Native to eat lunch and had a good time eating wings and talking "baby talk." Today was nice family time because then we took off and went to register at Babyies R Us because Cindy was the first councilor in the relief society in the ward that we were in for the first 19 months that we were married and now the President wants her to register somewhere so that the sisters in the ward have somewhere to go to purchase gifts for Cindy's shower. All I have to say is I HATE SHOPPING!!! ( Unless I am in Bass pro shop)
I do enjoy the first 20 minutes, and then I start getting anxious to leave! Cindy could stay looking at baby clothes all day! So we stayed a long time ( like 3 hours) in one store and then we went to Edlin's soccer tournament. Her team lost in the final game, but she had some good games! She mad
e the first goal of the tourny championship so it was fun! Here we are burned and tired of sitting in the sun so we found some shade.

2 comments:

Reisner's said...

Tim! how are you this is Sheena. hopefully you remember me. I dont know how I stumbled upon your guys blog, but I somehow found it. Chase is on my facebook and he said you had gotten married. She is cute,you guys look good together and she is going to have a baby. how exciting. good to find you on blogger.

Terry and Heather said...

Tim We are goint to be in mesa on the 28th. we should go do something while my wife gets her nails done.